Understand the inherently peaceful presence of Awareness the art of Living in the NOW, and see that this peace is not dependent upon the condition of the mind, body or world, just as a screen is not dependent on the quality of the words or images that appear on it.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: I give myself TOTAL PERMISSION TO FOLLOW MY HEART
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
to listen to my desires to love myself completely to make myself happy & joyful to be deeply fulfilled and live in purposeful ecstasy....


to listen to my desires


to love myself completely


to make myself happy & joyful


to be deeply fulfilled


and live in purposeful ecstasy.


My body is an Open Receptive temple for Divinity, Joy, Bliss, Fulfillment &


Soulful Purpose to embody within.






I give myself COMPLETE PERMISSION to turn myself on


to bathe in love


& to embody the grace & wisdom of Feminine Divinity.





I am an activated Goddess overflowing with an Abundance of Love, Joy, Bliss,


Self-Love, Wisdom, Life Force Energy & Soulful Healing Creativity.






I say YES to Fulfillment


I say YES to Heart Wisdom


I say YES to Authentic Desire


I say YES to Joy


I say YES to Creativity


I say YES to Sensuality


I say YES to My Soul's Purpose


I say YES to Sexuality


I say YES to Abundance


I say YES to Freedom & Liberation


I say YES to LIFE!






Thank You! Keep sharing your Love.......

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top