Understand the inherently peaceful presence of Awareness the art of Living in the NOW, and see that this peace is not dependent upon the condition of the mind, body or world, just as a screen is not dependent on the quality of the words or images that appear on it.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: I Am Love.
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Just for today, I will respect my own and others boundaries. Just for today, I will be vulnerable with someone I trust. Just for today, I...


Just for today, I will respect my own and others boundaries.

Just for today, I will be vulnerable with someone I trust.

Just for today, I will take one compliment and hold it in my heart for more than just a fleeting moment. I will let it nurture me.


Just for today, I will act in a way that I would admire in someone else.

I Am a child of God.

I Am a precious person.

I Am a worthwhile person.

I Am beautiful inside and outside.

I Love Myself unconditionally.

I can allow myself ample leisure time without feeling guilty.

I deserve to be loved by myself and others.

I Am Loved because I deserve Love.

I Am a child of God and I deserve Love, Peace, Prosperity and Serenity.

I forgive Myself for hurting Myself and others.

I forgive Myself for letting others hurt me.

I forgive Myself for accepting sex when I wanted Love.

I Am willing to accept Love.

I Am not alone.I Am one with God and the Universe.

I Am whole and good.

I Am capable of changing.

The pain that I might feel by remembering can't be any worse than the pain i feel by knowing and not remembering.

I Am enough.

I Am Love.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top