Understand the inherently peaceful presence of Awareness the art of Living in the NOW, and see that this peace is not dependent upon the condition of the mind, body or world, just as a screen is not dependent on the quality of the words or images that appear on it.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: I am going with the flow of the Universe
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I am going with the flow of the Universe I loose resistance I leave the problems, the mountains behind I float easily on the strea...

I am going with the flow of the Universe
I loose resistance
I leave the problems, the mountains behind
I float easily on the stream enjoying nature...
I love the flowers, the butterflies, the sunset, the journey...
I allow the Universe to take care of everything
I feel the Universe and I flow with Life.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top