Understand the inherently peaceful presence of Awareness the art of Living in the NOW, and see that this peace is not dependent upon the condition of the mind, body or world, just as a screen is not dependent on the quality of the words or images that appear on it.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: I Am a Divine and Beautiful Being.
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I Am a Divine and Beautiful Being I choose to live each moment with appreciation and complete acceptance of my own Divinity and beauty. I ...

I Am a Divine and Beautiful Being


I choose to live each moment with appreciation and complete acceptance of my own Divinity and beauty.


I choose to appreciate and accept the beauty in all beings and the perfect divinity in each moment.


I open my heart to the possibility of Love and benefit from every being and each moment.


I purge myself of all doubt, negativity, judgmental tendencies, guilt, panic, and fearful thinking.


I always seek that which I need to grow, to bud, to bloom, to blossom, to fruit, to bear seed.


I dare to draw into myself the positive manifestation of each trial and difficulty; the rightness of every lesson.


I breathe deeply and savor the love and benefit that surrounds and embraces my life as I live it each moment.


I forgive myself with every breath I take and renew my transformative intentions with every beat of my heart.


I glory in the goodness and rightness of all that I encounter and all that I Am.


I Am a Divine and Beautiful Being.


-Donna Henes

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top